I really love one sleeve or off the shoulder tops and blouses so I decided to create one for myself. It was a real challenge because it was one of the first crochet patterns created by me. I looked for a stitch pattern that I liked and I chose the star stitch (one of the many variations).
I made a sketch, took measurements and made a swatch to see what hook to use. The project is crocheted from bottom to top, front side and back side. It was pretty easy until I had to do decreases for the waist 😦 I tried several methods until I found a way to work it out but I’m not sure I can do it again 😀 Well, maybe I can but I don’t need too, at least not yet, thank God! Same story with the increases (phew!!). I attached the sleeve at the end, added some picot borders at the sleeve and bottom of the project and done! It turned out pretty well, I think.
This is how it looks on me:
I hope you like it 🙂